Hair Loss Solutions
To Our Chemotherapy Clients:
You’re diagnosed, so now what? We’re sure you have many questions about where to go and what to expect. First and foremost, consult with your doctor to find out if you will need Chemotherapy and what type of treatment you will be receiving. From the time of your first treatment, until you see hair loss, it usually takes between 1-4 weeks. During your hair loss progression, you may need several visits for adjustments and trimmings, which are complimentary to all our clients. Those visits are welcomed and encouraged. We will advise you on how to properly wear and care for your new wig.
What To Expect During Your Consultation:
Design by Flora can match your own hair color and style of your choice. We have thousands of wigs in stock available for same day pick up. Or, if you prefer a personalized piece, we can arrange an appointment upon request.
Design by Flora suggests scheduling a free consultation as early as possible so that we can properly match your hair color and style before any hair loss. We suggest that you do not cut your hair prior to your consultation. Not altering your hair makes to an easier transition from your existing style into a hair piece. But don’t worry, if you’ve already experienced hair loss or cut your hair, we will work with you to pick the best style and color for your look and lifestyle. We offer a full line of closed cap wigs, toppers and Illusion Falls™ for minimal scalp visibility with beautiful skin-like tops. All are offered with clips, tape tabs or both, to ensure the Wig or Topper stay in place with minimal discomfort. We can even ship our wigs anywhere in the world. With just a small hair sample, some measurements and a photo, we can match a hair solution for everyone.
Design by Flora offers a large variety of top quality European hair wigs, falls, and toppers. From our amazing lightweight Flora Toppers and Flora Illusion Falls to our most comfortable stretch cap wigs, the selection of styles, colors, and textures are extraordinary. The hair quality for each style is hand selected from real, unprocessed, European hair and constructed into our exclusive custom designed caps. In addition to our in-store retail collections, Design by Flora’s stylists can work with individuals, upon request, to create a unique and tailored wig, fall or, topper to perfectly meet their needs.
Supplemental Hair Solution For All Forms Of Hair Loss:
- Androgenetic Alopecia: Also called female pattern baldness.
- Telogen Effluvium: Hair loss caused when your body goes through something traumatic, like extreme stress, major surgery or childbirth.
- Alopecia Areata: Usually starts with one or more round bald patches and is caused by an autoimmune condition where a person’s blood cells attack one’s hair follicles.
- Alopecia Totalis: A form of alopecia Areata with total loss of scalp hair.
- Alopecia Universalis: A form of Alopecia Areata with total loss of hair on scalp and body.
- Diffused Alopecia Areata: Another variation of Alopecia Areata where the scalp hair thins slowly over the entire scalp.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38215119-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);